Ferrocon: Specifications and features
Ferrocon is the best product in the world to remove rust from steel and metal. At the same time it primes the surface with a steel hardened integrated layer, which can never break or peel off. You can finish the surface with a coating of choice.
- Rust converter/remover and primer with one stroke of the brush.
- Removes copper corrosion.
- Removes rust and forms a hardened steel surface.
- Remove loose parts of rust, no need for sandblasting or grinding.
- Creates an excellent primer for any finish / coating, which will stick better and longer than on any conventional primers.
- Perfect primer for any coating (except zinc) which is needed to protect the metal from moisture to prevent rust.
- 4x lower viscosity than water.
- Particularly strong adhesion to concrete reinforcement steel.
- Resistant to oil, gasoline, diesel, but also to road salt and sea salt (the coating will be more durable through sea salt).
- Nonflammable and non-explosive (water base).
- Non-toxic, human and environmentally friendly.
- Perfect surface treatment without sandblasting (very coast effective).
- Shelf life 24 months.
- Coverage per litre, 8-10 m2.
- The temperature of Ferrocon and the surface must be at least 59° Fahrenheit (the higher the temperature the faster the result).
- Available in 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10 and 25 Liter.