Ecoform Europe respects the privacy of all visitors of her website and ensures that your data are treated confidentially. This privacy statement applies to this website and relates to the gathering of data and its usage. By using our website you declare to agree with the handling of data the way they are described in this privacy statement. Your client data are stored on our webserver and are secured by a username and password that have been chosen by yourself. You are personally responsible for safeguarding this password. Ecoform Europe will do everything it can to prevent unauthorized persons to get access to this information. Ecoform Europe does not store creditcard information on its server.
At any time you have the right to access and/or modify your data. You can do this by logging in. You are yourself responsible for relaying the correct client information to Ecoform Europe.
Usage of customer data
The employees of Ecoform Europe and her subcontractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Ecoform Europe collects and uses your data to execute your orders as quickly and easy as possible and to render you the services asked for. Also, Ecoform Europe uses your data to maintain her website and to keep you informed on her activities and products. For the rest Ecoform Europe will use these data with your consent only. Your data will not be made available to thirds unless this is necessary for the execution of your order or based a legal regulation.
Usage of cookies
Ecoform Europe uses so called cookies to remember you when you revisit us. Cookies are small pieces of information that the browser stores automatically on the harddisk of computers of visitors to Ecoform Europes website; when a page of the Ecoform Europe website is retrieved these cookies will be sent back. Cookies enable Ecoform Europe to gather information on the use of its services and to improve and adjust them to the wishes of her visitors. Our cookies give information with regard to personal identification. A cookie ascertains that ,while visiting the Ecoform Europe website,you do not need to enter your personal data every time.
Pages that are retrieved on the Ecoform Europe website are logged by Ecoform Europe. This logged information is exclusively used to improve the website and to gather statistical data.
In case you should have further questions about our privacy statement, you can send us an email to email@example.com. In case alteration of our privacy statement would prove to be neccessary, you will always find the most recent information on this page.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available:Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s privacy statement.