Remove limescale (chalk, white stains) from a facade, wall or brick.
Most houses in the UK are covered with salt stains or limescale on their fronts and walls. A salt breakout makes white chalk stains / deposits on bricks. A revolutionary product that can remove these stains completely is Ecocal – with a 100% guarantee!
Below you’ll find a guide on how to remove limescale and chalk stains from facades, walls and bricks.
Equipment / materials
- Brush (non plastic)
The best material to apply Ecocal with is a brush.
- Protective clothing and gloves
There is no need to wear protective clothing since Ecocal is human- and environmental friendly. You may however put on rubber gloves, seeing the alkaline (degreasing) nature of Ecocal.
Step-by-step guide for the removal of limescale / salt blowout (chalk, white stains)
- Make sure that the surface is free from oil, paint or other sealing materials.
- Immerse the brush in the Ecocal and apply it from bottom to top. When cleaning a big surface, it is advisable to divide the area in sections.
- As soon as Ecocal has been applied, let it do its work until the foaming gets less. Then rinse the area with a garden hose, or high-pressure cleaner and water (5 – 15 min).
- In case of persistent stains, the treatment should be repeated until the salt blowout has disappeared completely (1 to 3 times should be sufficient).
Tip: Depending on the kind of job, you can dilute EcoCal 1:40 with water.
- Removes lime and salt deposits, urine stone, salt efflorescence, nitrate, oxidation stains and cement residues.
- Available in in 0,5 / 1 / 2,5 / 5 / 10 / 25 Liter.